Wow, it's finally here, my first official interview. Bella Lund lives in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, and I'm thrilled to interview her. In fact, I think she'd make a great friend. I hope to meet her someday.
1. Describe yourself.
I am a very cute, spoiled and lovable yorkie-poo. I am 3 years old and I love to play.
2. What is your favorite activity?
Playing fetch with a stuffed tooth my mom bought for me.
3. What is your favorite inside smell?
Any food my dad is making.
4. What is your favorite outdoor smell?
5. Do you have to do any silly tricks to please your humans? If so, what are they?
6. What kind of treats do you like?
Bones from the Meat Market that my Grandma brings me when she visits
7. Do your humans share their food with you?
Sometimes my dad sneaks me some food.
8. What are your favorite toys?
My stuffed tooth, stuffed rabbit and stuffed dog.
9. What is your pet peeve? (Now where did that come from?)
When my brother buddy tries to eat my food
10. Do you like other dogs?
It depends how big they are
11. Do you like cats?
12. Do you listen when your humans tell you to do something?
If it’s my dad, yes....if it’s my mom, no....she is kind of a push over
13. Do you have bad-hair days?
14. Tell me about your family members.
I love them a lot and they spoil me. I have a brother, Buddy who is a Beagle and another brother Oliver who is a cat and a sister Bailey who is also a cat.
15. Is there anything else you’d like to share?
I love to take showers and baths with my mom...I love the water!!!
|Like my sweater? It's a favorite!|
My mom even bought me my own armoire for all of my clothes.
That's it, folks. Isn't Bella cool? I have a little issue with the showers and baths though. I hate baths. Another thing, I've never smelled goose poop. Can't wait to try it.
See you next Friday with another interview.